Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of services not wanting to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Include too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and how to patent a product idea would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product idea and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor InventHelp Pittsburgh Headquarters and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they begin a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and study part different yourself as marketable as possible.