Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to rent a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and has the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.